Your security system’s indoor cameras in Savannah are great baby monitors
One of the key things to understand is that your indoor cameras are part of a comprehensive system and available through a home security app. This offers you versatility and reassurance knowing you may monitor your baby from anywhere via your cell phone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live HD video footage: You’ll get detailed, high-resolution footage of your precious one. You can even review recorded segments directly from your phone.
- Bi-directional audio: You’ll not only hear what’s going on, you have the chance to talk to your newborn right through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you may take advantage of the 2-way talk feature via your mobile device app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle views: Your indoor security camera will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-activation with updates: If your baby decides nap time is over and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to get motion-triggered alerts sent directly to your phone.
- One-touch call-outs: Despite the fact this feature is really for older children, it’s still worth bringing up. With a single press of a button, your youngster can reach out to you by means of your smartphone app.
Having your entire smart home right in the palm of your hand is a tremendous perk. If you notice that your newborn is struggling to sleep and believe it may be a little uncomfortable in the room, you are able to alter the temp on your smart thermostat. In the event they arise, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to notify them you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You can use a second indoor camera and still have access to them both with a lone mobile app.
Customize Your Savannah smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Savannah smart home and benefit from the assurance and security Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can provide. Contact (706) 770-6267 today and see how we can make your property safer and more convenient for all family members.