Connect With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Agents
Whenever your home alarm system in Savannah goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring specialists will spring to action. The first move is to verify your alarm, and that means reaching out to you. The guideline they follow depends on the kind of emergency. For instance, if the emergency is is for medical reasons, one attempt will be made to get in touch with you before assistance is dispatched. If you’re dealing with a burglary alarm - the most typical kind of event - a monitoring agent will follow these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you through the touchscreen interface. You will usually be required to supply a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t get an answer, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is called next.
- If there is still no answer, local police are deployed.
- Your monitoring agents will follow up with you again after authorities are alerted.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Help will still be sent even when you're not able to confirm the emergency.
Prepare for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Savannah
Be prepared for any emergency with a contemporary home alarm system in Savannah from Vivint. Contact (706) 770-6267 to start the customization of your home’s protection today.