What you should look for in a home security camera in Savannah
When it comes to security, it nice to get a full look of your property This is a principal reason why security cameras are among the best devices to consider as you figure out your home’s security. Even though free-standing cameras are of use when installed correctly, they’re even more helpful when integrated into your residence’s smart home system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Savannah? You’ll be happy to find these critical devices include more features than ever before. You are able to see real-time feeds from interior cameras or warn intruders with built-in deterrent mechanisms from outdoor cameras. You’ll even get easy access to your security cameras via a central in-home touchscreen or mobile app.
Powerful features enhance home security cameras in Savannah
Multifaceted and simple-to-use security cameras will take your home’s protection to a higher level. These essential aspects of your home security system can be found with an incredible array of features like 2-way audio, video storage, and convenient cell phone access. Review all of the possibilities here.
- Forceful deterrents: Choose a surveillance camera that is able to react instantly. If odd behavior is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright red ring will emerge around the camera lens and an audible alert will sound.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision sensors provide clear-cut footage of your environs any time of day. Your cameras will even keep their clarity when closing in on details.
- Video storage: Check for devices with recording and storage cloud capabilities and the capacity to watch clips right from your mobile device app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s surveillance systems in Savannah are typically linked to a convenient mobile device app. You can watch real-time streams or recorded clips and even engage or disengage your system. The Vivint App will deliver a notification to your cell phone whenever the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detectors: Incorporated motion detection prompts cameras to engage if odd activity occurs. You’ll also get an update on your smartphone.
- Converse with visitors or loved ones: Need to contact your kids when they return from school? Do you have a delivery person at your doorstep? Today’s home security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient two-way communications so you can speak to anyone within range of your surveillance device.
- Improve your perspective: Generally speaking, your outdoor surveillance should offer no less than a 120° view. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° angle viewing.
- Customizable zones: This feature gives you the chance to set the precise part of your property you want your camera to cover. This is important to limit the activity you surveil as you aren’t going to need notifications every time a car drives by in front of your house.
Design your own home security system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Savannah. The next step is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Dial (706) 770-6267 to start or submit the form below to contact our home protection and automation experts.